- An Esthetician’s purpose is to help treat any underlying skin conditions, help to address any concerns, to help both men and women to keep up with their appearance, and to aid in boosting self-esteem.
A facial cannot:
- Cure acne
- Permanently fade dark spots/hyperpigmentation
- Get rid of the appearance of dark circles or bags ( but they can help minimize the look of it)
- Replace corrective cosmetic procedures
- Before receiving a chemical peel, you should be mindful of the post-op after care:
- After receiving a peel, you cannot wash your face for the first 24 hours
- A week supply of a skincare kit shall be provided to you to help treat the sensitivity
- Try to stay away from any vigorous activity for a week. Sweat can counteract with the peel and cause irritation in the skin
- Staying out of the sun for the next few days is highly suggested while your skin is healing
- Healthy Skin Facial: 1-2x a Month
- Microdermabrasion: 1-2x a Month
- Dermaplaning: Once a Month
- Chemical Peel: Once a Month
Due to the current state of the world at the moment, all services will be permitted to mobile use ONLY. We ask that you please provide an open space that can be entered upon, along with onsite electricity so that there is somewhere to plug in the equipment that shall be used during services.
There shall also be a consultation form that must be filled out before beginning any service so that your health history can be recorded along with whatever skin concerns, home care, and previous treatments you may/may not have had in the past so that a suitable treatment can be accommodated for you.
Masks and gloves shall be worn the entire time during services to ensure you that your Esthetician is using the proper sanitation procedures need be.
Disinfectant wipes will be used to wipe down the table surface before and after each client along with using barbicide to throughly disinfect each instrument used as well. If you have any other procedures you would like to enforce in your facility, do not hesitate to speak up. You come first, and the main priority is making you feel at peace by all means!
All products used during each and every service are 100% vegan friendly and animal cruelty free with brands such as Nolaskinsentials and DermaMed; a professional use only line that is used to treat chemical peel clients only.
Copyright © 2022 Skincarebycaralynn.com - All Rights Reserved.